
The Grace Point support staff is being led by Pastor John Walters in the study of a book titled, 'In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day' . This blog will provide a convenient forum to share Spiritual insight, thoughts and impressions as you feast on the content of the book.
The first chapter of "Locking Eyes With Your Lion" was captivating. Be encouraged to jump in and contribute your thoughts and chase your first lion. It may be your biggest opportunity!

3 comments:
I've looked in the lion's eyes. I smelled his breath. I've chased him to the pit. I've smelled blood. Yet, God has always been there waiting to heal my wounds. What an awesome God we serve.
Are you living your life in a way that is worth telling stories about?
At the end of each day, is what you have done, compelling enough that someone would want to hear what you have done?
Life is made up of the routine but it doesn't have to be that way. Opportunities are available all around us if we take the time to grab hold of.
"Are you living your life in a way that is worth telling stories about?" John
The operative word is 'worth'. Some might tell stories about me, but are they worth telling? The value of the story surely depends on who the main character is. If God is the main character, then that is a story worth telling. Right?
Post a Comment